Run in the Bournemouth Marathon Festival for FREE!*
Poole Hospital Charity is becoming known as the ‘runners choice’ with our excellent race support to BMF participants before, during and after race day!
By taking part in Bournemouth Marathon Festival and raising sponsorship for Poole Hospital Charity you will help to make a real difference to patient care and comfort at Poole Hospital. Sponsorship helps to improve the hospital environment and purchase state-of-the-art equipment over and above NHS provision.
Join TEAM PHC and help to raise sponsorship for your local Hospital.
What you will receive as a runner for Poole Hospital Charity:
- Challenge & events manager to give one-to-one support
- Exemplary support on the day located in the charity village (BMF)
- Fundraising pack full of bright ideas to help you fundraise
- A charity running vest to wear with pride on race day (Adult races – Minimum £100 Sponsorship
- A PHC t-shirt (Junior races – Minimum £50 Sponsorship)
- Free sports massage on race day
- Updates leading up to race day
If you take one of our charity places we ask you to commit to raising the follow:
- Full Marathon: £500 minimum sponsorship
- Half Marathon: £300 minimum sponsorship
- 10K: £100 minimum sponsorship
- 5K: £50 minimum sponsorship
- Junior races: £30 minimum sponsorship
*If you raise the minimum sponsorship we will return your entrance fee so you can run for free.